Monday, August 08, 2005

Rumble in the Bronx


I guess a more accurate title would be, "Rumble in East Rutherford, NJ". On Saturday during a scrimmage between the New York Jets and New York Giants a fight broke out after 3 Jets DB's jumped Giants TE Jeremy Shockey. A melee soon ensued between the two groups that ended in WR Willie Ponder and others suffering minor injuries.

Details havent come out about what started the fight but I will speculate on what probably happened. Shockey talks shit, Shockey gets jumped. Shockey has never been one to hold his tounge, he talked some shit and he got his ass whooped. I dont like Shockey as a player, just because he plays in the NFC East, but any guy in the league has the balls to call hall of fame coach Bill Parcells a "fag" is alright with me. That being said if you feel the need to talk, maybe an ass whooping is in order. I dont see anything wrong with the whole situation, in fact I wish athletes would stop being so PC and fight sometimes.

1 Comments:

At 7:41 PM, Blogger Felicite said...

I know your probably thinking "I did not create this blog for females" but I can't help it, you make it sound a little interesting. Anyway just dropped by to leave a message!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home