Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Just Another Day In the Projects

I had a dream I was a gangster -- drinkin Moets, holdin Tecs,
Makin sure the cash is correct then I stepped,
Investments in stock, sewein up the blocks,
to sell rocks, winnin gunfights with the cops,
Custom made suits, hands full of ice & gold
Makin thousand dollar bets on the dice I rolled
Girls whippin night patrol, the whole market,
When I walk, kids is holdin out the red carpet,
Now how good can a man have it?
Livin like a king is a habit, i keep a automatic
The whole crew's life is law above word,
Rumors about the way we make pay is well heard,
Nicknamed the killa clan, so we can kill a man,
If you steal a gram, I kill you with my pen
And not do a minute on a rock,
cause if I do a minute on a rock, the jury's gettin knocked
I've got girls i kept braggin,
Cause ive owned all the runner-ups in every states beauty paegent,
I saw my lamborghuini, hold your martini,
Little kids in the streets, they wanna be me,
Im livin in a mansion, takin kids' wives for ransom,
I'm like a rich Charles Manson,
I blew a backyard, about 40 acres,
You read about me in the papers,
I hit the jackpot, from all my crackspots
we attack cops for props,
I got sons wit guns they all done crime,
They so wild they even scare my ass sometimes,
Other kids on the block is so corny,
I got maddona look-a-likes on the floor for me,
Bad bitches kissin my ass,
I got a few mil in the stash, My bed's made of cash,
But on my head was a price,
I made the bad guys in Miami Vice look nice,
All of a sudden i got raided,
My crib was invaded,
But the 9 still made it,
To the getaway car
And now my drivin skills gotta be up to par
The cops caught the car
And sprayed till it was smoked up
Thats when i woke up

5 Comments:

At 10:31 PM, Blogger David said...

my name is david and i'm hear to say that posting your raps is totally gay

you think that you're good? you think
you can ryhme?
I've got news for your Z, you're out of time

I come to this site to read about sports, and now i'm seeing a rap of sorts.

I'm not hating, and i'm not being coy, just don't post raps so i don't get annoyed.

 
At 11:47 PM, Blogger Zodiac Digital said...

its actually not "mine"

its a demo song from pre 1994 nas, which is just awesome.

that song was one of the basis of "new york state of mind"

bottom line: i dont care if youre annoyed.

 
At 12:44 AM, Blogger tonymacq said...

greetings friends, I hope to have a comp soon so ill be straight in a minute,right now i am in a bol state of soberness so ill hola atchu later

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger David said...

bottom line: i don't know anything about rap

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger Zodiac Digital said...

bottom line: so thats why im teaching you (no jay-z), krs-1 style.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home