Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Back and Better than Before


After a brief and unscheduled hiatus, your boy is back, and as the title suggests 'better than before'. I guess I should start off by explaining my absence. I was approached by This Man, to be paid 50 million dollars to write for his site for the next two years. I accepted the offer (no homo), initially blinded by the money. But after spending some time on a spiritual retreat to South Africa, I have realized that money is not important. I would rather live in comfort on my ranch in Ohio, than live like a king in Martha's Vineyard. So Im back to my roots, here at "The Greatest Blog Ever Written (while sober)".

And this is where the better than ever part comes into play. Not only have I brought my unmatched talent back to this site, but Ive also brought along a couple of people to help out. You see I wont be able to post as frequently as I would like for the next couple of weeks (court-ordered rehab from the "spiritual retreat") so I have enlisted the help of 1, hopefully 2, legendary blogger(s) and a new but very talented blogger (no homo). So yea, The Macq Experience= Better than Ever.

3 Comments:

At 10:01 PM, Blogger Zodiac Digital said...

on an unrelated note, ricardo arjona is pretty cool.

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger tonymacq said...

yea that ricardo is some kinda character..........

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger Young'un said...

Congrats on the new members.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home