Thursday, July 07, 2005

Sorry bout that



Well, I havent been here in a while. If there is anyone still reading theres one thing I gotta know, why? I havent posted in ........ a while, and even before I went on my little hiatus my material wasn't really worth reading anyway. But I guess you (the reader) knows best.

For those of you who have stuck around, ye shall be rewarded with the best blogging you have ever seen. Hehe no, noone will be taking over this site (comedic drumroll). Yea anyway the format is changing. Its no longer just a sports blog, because as my ninja TZA told me, 'you know so much about other stuff', (not neccesarily in those words). Sports, music, movies, the history channel, whatever interests me will be discussed in this forum.

Now for those who abandoned me, you bastards know who you are. You are not welcome back, I hope you burn in hell...........kidding of course. Well I dont even have a name for my "new" blog, so if you guys could help me come up with a name that'd be sweet. (no homo)

1 Comments:

At 1:17 AM, Blogger tonymacq said...

Hey!!!..........no

 

Post a Comment

<< Home