Saturday, May 07, 2005

The death of Fitz


(Never fear, this is still a sports blog, however a commrade has fallen and Im gonna take a break from the sports recognize that (no homo))

Well this is truly a sad day in the blogsphere (ive never used that word before so im gonna put a no homo in here just in case) no homo. My unofficial mentor, unofficial because he didnt know it, is retiring from this blog shit. My man (no homo) Fitz has called it quits after a year plus of running this blog shit. As I have said before,my blog is obviously heavily influenced by his, so his leaving the game really sucks.

However never fear children, The Book of Fitz is not dead. Verby will be holding down the spot (no homo) in Fitz's absence. As an original Team Fitz member I cant wait to see was Verby's got (big no homo). Well Mr. Fitz you will be missed, at least until Verby starts takin over this blog shit.*

*Huge no homo on this whole post

5 Comments:

At 12:57 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

i dunno if fitz is totally retiring, but it will be far less frequent.

also, his position on my blogroll could be in jeopardy. nh

 
At 1:00 AM, Blogger tonymacq said...

>also, his position on my blogroll could be in jeopardy. nh

na im down with supporting whoever is replacing him (nh). As long as he visits my site lol. My goal is for 500 hits two weeks from now. So yall mufuckas besta get the reading

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger Fitz said...

>also, his position on my blogroll could be in jeopardy. nh

whats that all about?

Thanks for the tribute, no homo, obviously. i'll still post quite a bit though.

i especially apreciate the MacCullouch picture

 
At 11:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

>My goal is for 500 hits two weeks from now.

How many do you have now?

Not to brag, but i have a lot more than i ever would have thought

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger tonymacq said...

Im at 230 right now

 

Post a Comment

<< Home