Monday, May 23, 2005

Dirk Nowitzki = Uber Jerk


First off I would to apologize to any readers that I have left, there werent many to begin with and now I shudder at the thought, for being away for the past week or so. I guess you could say I have been in a creative funk. None of my new posts made any sense to me, well less sense than they normally do, so I scrapped 'em. Now Im still not sure if Im making any sense but I guess Ill post this anyway.

Yea ok the egg is on my face (nh). For some reason I actually agreed with Fitz that Nash would be a bad pickup for the Suns. Then I said that the Suns would get bounced out in the second round because the could not play defense. Well over the weekend I was obviously again proven wrong. But I was also proven right.

Ive never liked Dirk Nowitzki and I have always thought he was a softie(nh). This season while the league was falling in love with him (nh) I was still skeptical. And then comes the playoffs and his scoring goes down. He then proceeds to call out Eric Dampier in front of the media. Fine Dirk, you want to call people out then you man up and you step your game up too. So then in game six Dirk's team allows the Phoenix Suns to come back and force overtime on Dallas's home floor! The Suns then proceed to win the clincher in overtime. So what does our fearless leader then do, he goes and starts yelling a Jason Terry. Fuck you Dirk, YOU yourself let the team down. You decided to try to beat the Suns by yourself in OT and it just did not work. Marion had you on straps the whole series so dont go blaming anyone but yourself. Fuck Nowitzki (nh).

9 Comments:

At 2:21 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I hate nowitzki probably more than anyone in the league (well...maybe antoine walker)

they are both huge, but are pussies scared to go inside, so they just bomb 3's all day

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger tonymacq said...

Your right about both. Walker is a clumsy overweight pussy who, if the refs would call it, shuffles his feet any time he goes to the hoop. I cant stand either

 
At 9:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i really dont hate anybody in the league. shaq, a little, mostly cause of non-basketball reasons

 
At 10:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't hate Dirk, but his performance certainly didn't give him the leeway to chew out his teammates.

Now if it had been Tracy McGrady yelling at his team for not picking up the slack, that'd be different, because he was playing really well, but Dirk? He was doing his best "Peja Stojakovic in the playoffs" imitation.

-CalvinPitt

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger tonymacq said...

If you have something negative to say about a specific teamate under no circumstance should you do it in front of the media. Dirk did it twice, not only did he not play well in the playoffs but he also started blaming everyone but himself, 1st team all NBA my ass (nh)

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger Fitz said...

>If you have something negative to say about a specific teamate under no circumstance should you do it in front of the media.

Not to defend Nowitzki, whom I hate,but no one ever questioned calling out other players when Jordan or Bird did it. Obviously he's not that level of player, but when Jordan did it, it was considered cool.

Uber Jerk was a really good title, I might add.

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger Fitz said...

>If you have something negative to say about a specific teamate under no circumstance should you do it in front of the media.

Not to defend Nowitzki, whom I hate,but no one ever questioned calling out other players when Jordan or Bird did it. Obviously he's not that level of player, but when Jordan did it, it was considered cool.

Uber Jerk was a really good title, I might add.

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger tonymacq said...

As you said he is not on that level. Jordan and Bird are the two greatest players in the history of the game, if they called you out, they would back it up in the game. But how Dirk reacted to Terry made it look like he was blaming Terry for letting the Suns win the game.

And btw I wasnt really into basketball in the late 80's and early to mid 90's but i bet you could count on one hand how many times Jordan called out a SPECIFIC teamate

 
At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dirks the ugliest player in the NBA and constantly looks like he is on the verge of crying...

But I fully understand why he was bitching out Terry. Dallas was up by 3 with 13 seconds left and Nash is Terry's man, if he fouls him, nash scores 2 and its game over, dallas wins by two, instead not only does he not foul him, but he gives him enough room to shoot an open 3.

In overtime the blame shifted back to nowitski who basically just chocked OT away for Dallas. Missed 5 of last 6 shots, Nash on the other hand hit his 5 last shots.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home