Thursday, April 28, 2005

The Takeover


I got my start in this blog shit doing guest posts for Fitz here. It was a sports blog and it was great. Then Fitz got jealous because I was always right and he was always wrong. So he banished me from the site. I bounced around(no homo), taking odd jobs doing guest posts for different blogs to make ends meet. Chances are if you have read a good post on a blog it was written by me. Finally I was picked up by my brother from a different mother Luis. We ran this blog shit for a minute, we Let so many dumb motherfuckers know im surprised the government hasnt arrested us (nhjic).

Which brings me here. My ninja TZA has always told me that I need my own blog and I have always told him that I am way to lazy for that. But I do feel like this side blog (im still loyal to the movement) can be something great. Ive decided to get back to my roots and write about sports on this blicky. I hope to have a post up by tonight

7 Comments:

At 6:37 PM, Blogger Zodiac Digital said...

> Finally I was picked up by my brother from a different mother Luis.

umm...quadruple no homo.

 
At 12:47 AM, Blogger Geekbird said...

>I hope to have a post up by tonight

no homo

 
At 8:08 AM, Blogger Fitz said...

i don't recall ever kicking you off of my site. i must be getting old. besides, my blog's just about dead anyway.

anyway, site's cool so far.

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger Zodiac Digital said...

> my blog's just about dead anyway.

marriage? nhjic

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger Zodiac Digital said...

> my blog's just about dead anyway.

marriage? nhjic

 
At 5:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's about time

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger tonymacq said...

>i don't recall ever kicking you off of my site. i must be getting old. besides, my blog's just about dead anyway.

anyway, site's cool so far

Thx for the compliment.....it was a joke Fitz. In fact i dont even remember why i stopped posting at your site.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home