Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Macq Invades New York


Last weekend Me, my friend Tor, and the neighborhood squatter, Eric went to New York. Tor, being a proud Brooklynite, thought that it would be a good idea to go to New York. Seeing as how I had never been I couldnt find many reasons to not go. The three of us went and I now have a new favorite second city.

As I told Tor and his friends while we smoked and drank on a Brooklyn roof, DC is my home and will always be, but NY has got us licked, no homo. I am a sucker for tall buildings, no homo, and DC just doesnt have any. On the flip side, do you know what New York has alot of, I'll give you a second, thats right, its tall buildings.

The east coast was experiencing some real cold weather last week, so as we walked through Manhattan in below freezing weather I rued the day I decided to go without a jacket. I saw Chinatown, Italy town, Indiana town, and Canada town (just joking, no one goes to the regular Canada, why would anyone wanna go to Canada town).

So as a recap, New York is good for A) Big Buildings, again no homo, B)Cold weather C) and passing out on peoples couches whom you dont know*.
*That was not me, that was Eric the resident squatter

3 Comments:

At 12:38 AM, Blogger DJ Fantastic 4 said...

don't hate tony. you WISH you could squat like me, nigga.

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger David said...

i like NYC because of being able to buy a hot dog every 100 feet

 
At 11:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

2nd favorite?? lol NY is number 1.. DC is ok, but is nothing compared to NY

 

Post a Comment

<< Home